Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

150cats FR – 2033 Mei Qi

(I have posted the same FR under 2033 thread, just post it here for good recommendation)

Due to some my issue, it has been a long time I have not added FR. Now I recover.

Recently randomly walked into 2033, talked to OKT and I mentioned Mei Qi, he told me that now he had 5 girls and Mei Qi is the most popular one. Wait for some minutes, Mei Qi walked in front of me, took my water cup and led me into room.

Debut: Half year ago
Origin: Hunan
Face: 8.5/10, very beautiful, more like Japanese model girl than Chinese girl, she told me she uses beauty face mask every day due to her makeup. She takes care of her face very carefully.
Body: Around 1.60 meter if I remember correctly, thin waist, but the shining point is her big boobs, skin colour is white and smooth, a little tummy but very ok to me (she complained Singapore food is so good that she gained weight).
Boobs: 9/10, C+/D cup, soft (not very soft type), all natural, very beautiful shape, I personally rank her big boobs as top level in GL
BM: 8/10, great feeling, high score due to her boobs
Cathbath: standard and slow
AR: not tried due to I dislike
Kiss/French: I asked when FJ me on top position, she said yes, good frencher, she said she doesn’t like smoke smell. (You can use something to remove smoke smell if you are smoker and request french from her)
BBBJ: 1 time in shower and 2 times on bed, slow and enjoyable
FJ: Flexible and listened to my instruction for position changes, hard working girl when she was on top, then I came quickly.

RTF: Yes (due to her beautiful face and beautiful shape boobs)

The OKT was very friendly and kept communicating with me while I was waiting. And this house 2033 has many rooms, I got lost when stepped out, Mei Qi kept giving me direction for help. Nice girl.