Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

I tried Lisa about two months back (when she was a two-week newbie). Believed she should still be around although I did not see her in my recent visit. I wrote the following simple report on her:

Standing at 1.6m tall, she is slim, sweet and pleasant looking, has straight & long hair, lovely B+ boobs with light brown areola & nipples, trimmed pubic hair. BBBJ service was fairly standard. She was shy with frenching and pussy licking/painting initially. After she warmed up, she was totally immersed and frenched passionately. She intermittently moaned and gasped as I painted her. Her pussy is small and tight. I sensed that I was going to have a fabulous bonk with her. She relaxed and allowed herself to climax several times and true enough - two rounds of cowride and missionary steaming sex -we experienced ecstasy! Definitely an RTF for me!