Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

The following FR is by an Anonymous contributor.

Ling Ling (1612)....she is a 23 yr old from hubei, has previous ktv experience in Jiangsu.

looks
Gu dian mei nu...she has nice eyes and good skin with a cute light mole on her right cheek. SYT looks, can pass off as a jc/poly gal. looks more chio n sweet when she smiles

body
About 163-164cm tall, good enough height with slim shapely longish legs. She has a slim teenage figure, smooth skin and lovely back. A+ cup boobs with brownish raisin nipples, so not for boob lovers. Her ass has some flesh and nice to feel n squeeze. pussy quite well trimmed with no smell.

bad points
there are light stretch marks on her tummy, turns out she has given birth before, but its ok as u cant see the stretch marks unless u are up close

attitude

Overall is good for a newbie and GFE is also power. I like her fresh girly sweet smile that reminds me of young fresh teens. The session felt natural and spontaneous.....she has good attitude, is keen to learn and aims to please. i also had natural passionate frenching but this depends on chemistry. need more FRs to verify how many bros can get french with her.

sex

Shower.....soapy raba + french

Bed...Full package except AR used condom.

there was a nice sensuous natural catbath. followed by CAR, she poured a cooling liquid in me holey and did it with me on all 4s with abit of hdly and hj. Likes to lick me nipples while she hj and cupped me balls like they were golden nuggets.

i enjoyed bbbj as she has gave me a young eager inexperienced GF vibe. she used hands to caress first and hold me pole. before she slurpy lick n suck me lollipop all the way to a full mamasan deepthroat. her suction gets much better once she picked up the momentum

Fj was a natural passionate and sensuous fuck.....standard positions + standing doggie with her in heels. Also enjoyed missionary with her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely longish legs on me hard muscular chest and shoulders, the deep wet embrace of shoik shoik frenching...shiok to hear and see her facial expressions as we had sex and i pumped her hard....we ended the session with cuddles, chit chat and a last french goodbye.......

summary
Overall an enjoyable bonk with a fresh slim syt....felt like natural fun sex...i think has gem potential

The above FR is by an Anonymous contributor.