Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

1654A Emily

As I usually don't like to wait too long in 1654A as its too smoky environment, I seldom drop by. I missed Emily so I went down. Had to wait a short while but worth it.

Emily has a very friendly and cheerful personality. She smiled warmly when she saw me and we were like old lovers once inside the room and door closed. We kissed passionately and hugged each other tightly. Really missed her. Slowly we took off our clothes and stopped kissing to hang them nicely on the hooks. She is 1.6m, long straight silky hair down to the waist with some even at the bum. Nice hair. She has very fair and smooth skin and I find her very beautiful. She is on the meatier side.

She gave me a wicked smile and led me to the shower. We had some catchup chat in the shower and she did a nice scrubbing and washing of my dick. We kissed again the shower, and she used her butt cheeks to rub against my dick simulating the fucking movements. She turned around and did some rubbing in front. Was so shiok, actually the backside is more feel as her skin is so fair and smooth.

she moved down to kiss my neck, nipples and knelt down and kiss my dick, gave some nice kicks and engulf my dick in her mouth. Her BBBJ is very sensual and nice. i believe if not careful, will misfire.

We went to the bed and I lied down on my back as I always skip the back Catbath routine and no AR for me as I don't like it . She remembers my preference too.

So we had some serious frenching, my dick was already so hard full erection wanting her. But she went to do her routine Catbath. Kissed my nipples, neck, paint my front torso and down to my knee caps and in between showing me her smiles and teasing me. She then licked my erected manhood wow that feel was good. Slowly she licked with her tongue all around and engulfed my shaft into her mouth for a BBBJ and either she knows or its her style, the BBBJ was soft gentle and sensual, and a relatively long BBBJ. During her BBBJ I was stroking her body enjoying the smooth skin feeling and groped her breasts. B cups and very soft and nice smooth feel. All natural feel.

She stopped and smiled wickedly poured some lube onto her hand, frenchkissed me and her hand rub on my dick. The hand part was very good. If not because I like fj I would have let it out. The feeling is immense. Those who can extend 2 sessions can try this and later rest for another FJ.

I stop her when I can't take it. So I made her lie down, kissed her face, lips, ears neck, boobs and nipples. Her nipples are nice pinkish colour and I cupped her boobs and kissed them. Slowly I went down to paint her and it was a nice foreplay. She moaned sexily and I really cannot take it. Got her to cap me, missionary and insert. Her nice warm and wet pussy engulfed my manhood and I pumped slowly accelerating the motion. Every pump is so much feel and she was moaning. I pushed faster and faster with my climax building up. Told her I m cumming and she grabbed me to kiss again and I exploded with a high climax.

Rested a while hugged each other small talk and we went shower.

I would say Emily really is a mixture of Gfe looks and svc for me. Overall a 8/10 for me.