View Single Post
Old 13-07-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Community Rating of cat $150 WLs (社群点评)

3 more updates

Zhen Zhen WH04

Looks: 8*
Service: 8.5

ZZ is super friendly and has a cute, girl next door aura. While her massage services are nothing to shout about and she doesn't offer AR, she is very GFE and natural about it, no fakeness at all, which is why I rate her service so high. Really reminds me of lying in bed and chilling with a hotter version of my ex-girlfriend lol. Sex is hot and steamy, she really gets into it and has a lot of natural lubricant. I put an asterix under looks coz she has very small boobs and very thin body, which is what I like but might not be to other's taste.

Bao Er 0819

Looks: 6.5
Service: 8.5

The stories are true! haha just echo what 10+ FRs have said. the YTL water bath was the longest I've had, very very slippery and naughty. She does the hot and cold alternating BBBJ that is heavenly man. Really don't know if I could control when she did that, my mind went a little haywire from the sensations lol. Sex was good too, just missionary for me as the foreplay left me very close to cumming.

Baby 1669

Looks: 7
Service: 3

Unfortunately I must end on a negative note. Saw reasonably good reviews so I tried her. She is very bossy, and not in a good way. Very critical of my body (I am not in the best of shape but by no means -that- unattractive), keep mentioning that I need to exercise. Her foreplay involves balls massage that hurt even after I asked her to be gentler. When I asked if she wants to 69, she asks me why I wanted to do it, and stated that she doesn't understand why I would enjoy it. That kind of ruined it for me, and I had trouble getting hard, so decided to finish with a HJ. As I had some trouble cumming, she even had the cheek to ask if I wanted to extend session by 1 hour. Of course not, so I just focus, rub her tits and hug her close while PCC myself. I mean I get if I am super attractive then maybe I will get better service, but for 150 I expect at least some level of respect.

Hope these FRs help out my fellow bros, would appreciate some points if they do

Oh I also want to say that I'm sorry to hear comm has stopped being a moderator, but I am really thankful he created this consolidated thread and hope he continues to update it, it is really an amazing compilation and a super useful resource when I'm deciding on my next adventure.