Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bsdfallout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WL:apple
house: WH12 YTL
age arnd 21 (she claimed)
Look: 7/10 pretty face lured me in (what a regret)
body: A cup, skinny type

service 3/10

being a multi years YTL client, this is my first time writing a FR to COMPLAIN a wl. I went to YTL to look for baby and no. 5, all gone; some more 11 yoyo is busy.then okt asked me wanna tty new girl anot, i said ok. So there came this girl Apple (no. 22).
up stairs, change clothes, went to water bed, service very rushed, iwas like shit another jiche girl... but i didnt say anything(very wrong!). chop chop finished bathing, went to bed, she start to bj...licking the head a bit. then i asked her cam go deeper anot, she said only put on cap can do deep throat. I said i like deep throat a lot i dun mind u put on cap. She again refused, said like that too tiring. I start to feel pissed, but i held back, tried to talk her through: i said all girls here willing to service clients well, they also willing to give deep throat to clients. And there came the reply that totally piss me off: "THATS WHY THEY GOT VIRUS INFECTED" so dun wanna bj with cap also dun wanna service u, just wanna finish u fast then make money

that is it. end of story. i asked her to get out, politely, and then left the room
RTF? HELL NO