Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2016, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 14
kue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkue19xx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L8h43

Have been cheonging the HC and Spa scene for almost 10 years and had spent about 37K so far.

Today my virgin venture into the Geylang scene! Has been reading all the threads in this section to get all the info and facts and Google map the location. Finally make a trip to L8H43.

It is really an astonishing and eye opening journey for me. OKT already from far wave at me. Went in and there they are are about 10 of them for you to select. Some still putting on make ups.

Some face don't look happy so did not choose. 1st my eyes fall upon tall and long hair G30. But milf G9 caught my heart. Requested for tarma and she brg along the girl next to her. I told thm 1st time in Geylang and kept teasing me. Overall attitude is good and left sextisfied.

Paying 100 here is better thn you pay 200 for tarma at HC or spa. I foresee that I might quit HC and Spa scene.

I will venture more in Geylang now and hope my money will be well spent.

How much have u spent? 你花了多少钱?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.ph...329&highlight=