View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

all my regulars were busy, sian.

since in the mood to try new things, so off i went to explore upper lorongs.

went to lor24js15 tried g18:

Anne

dunno how old

room quite small but reasonably clean

big tattoo at the back
boobies like big b to small c, looked saggy, not sure cos they were covered most of the time

pre shower, she helped me but a little rough, minus point

catbath don't have

straight to cbj, surprisingly got feeling, could tell suction was strong

fj, this one was a bust, totally no feeling dunno bcos condom thick (in house condom) or pussy loose or maybe both

condom hj, i knew I couldn't cum with fj, so asked her to hj instead, could only grab the side boobies during hj cos she covered them with her legs (squatting)

after shower was diy, n she didn't clean her hoy

timing too fast, alarm beep beep when just started bj but she never reminded me, extra point

gfe quite cold, but replied when i asked, I spoke thai most of the time so dunno about her English level, she also covered herself with towel most of the time (even when showering me)

verdict = 40 is not for me as timing too short n service below par, would rather spend 50 n get better service from lower lorongs