View Single Post
Old 16-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Ms Body Beautiful!

Ms Body Beautiful

WL Name - Taozhi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.66 m w/o heels
Home Base - L1654A
Misc Info - Debuted in early this year and has prior experience in the flesh trade. This FR was done early this year and hence, her current service might deviate from what I have reported here.

Taozhi possesses a set of well-developed B cupper frontal assets with pale pink small cherry size nips. She has a small scar underneath her right breast, as a result of an injury during her childhood days. She is highly presentable and quite sweet in the looks department albeit not those that would stand up distinctly. She possesses medium size double eyelid eyes with natural lashes. Medium high nose bridge. She has long straight black hair. She has very proportional physique ... Perky and rounded butt ... Small waistline and nicely developed tits ... I would bestow her with the title - Ms Body Beautiful of 54A. Her body complexion is somewhat fair and smooth ...

Taozhi was very passionate and enthusiastic in her service. That was at least how I felt ... She was very sportingly spontaneous to engage in some mesmerizing pre-shower actions with me. It was certainly an excellent prelude to the main course. She offered me a thorough body2body stimulation in the shower, a somewhat stimulating AR with subtle hand action ... Good half-throated BBBJ but there was room for improvement ... Not much cat-bathing was offered during the bedroom action but she would just use her tits and pussy to rub against my rear and front torso ... Lotsa passionate frenching from the time the door was closed to the time we bade each other goodbye. Shiok!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: