Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 17-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: Girls in 1654A

WL: Qi Qi
House: 1654A

Looks - 8/10

Black dress can easily see her Tits. Stripped her naked quickly, Hairy pussy top pussy itself is accessible for licking, she is ok with licking down there by the way which is good for me, I hate restrictions after payment. Life is unfair as it is. Her tits are 34CC as confirmed by her. I am not a breast expert.

Body - 9/10

She has no tattoos on her body slightly firm petite body with nice tight ass. The type you want to flip over standing up and do a 69 position when she is blowing you off. I did that by the way. AWESOME.She is small size and can be carried around, I am short and that’s a huge plus for me.

Shower - 8/10

Showering was fun rub her and there used body to entice me rub soap on her tits and ass and used them for some sexy sponge bath. Rubbed by asshole nice and ease and slowly grabbed by balls from behind. WOW. Unexpected much. Came forward soapy handjob! Wanted to BJ but explained I don’t do anything without a condom on, baby. Sorry, hygiene is my utmost priority.

Tits - 9/10

34CC well, its not rocket science, she has tits but just nice for her body, she is receptive to licking and sucking, moans well, gentle spanked her ass abit for added leverage and for better moaning. She is has no fats on her body, her tits are amazing and right for her body.

BJ - 7/10

Caps on people, that’s how the cookie crumbles. She sucks like a champion and licks like a champion too. I controlled her pace, didn’t want to cum so soon. She was receptive and didn’t mind me taking charge unlike some girls who have a set of timetable to comply with. WTF right, we pay and they control? Shudnt we decide on the meal we want for what we paid?

Foreplay - 7/10

Nipples and breast sucking, very receptive a little on the shy side maybe because its our first time and if i RTF she would be more receptive. She doesn’t French as much as I would like. She only pecks, no cheeks kissing either, she doesn’t want makeup smudged. Played with her pussy and fingered it a while with a condom and made sure she came from my finger at least once and she is ready for penis play.

FJ - 9/10

Switched it up a notch, did my favorite doggy style first as she was already on all fours after finger fucking. Well why not? Went on to do cowgirl coz my legs needed the rest. Then reverse cowgirl to do some added fucking. She was very receptive to the positions. Lastly did her missionary and pounded her really hard and good before releasing my self on her flat and sexy stomach.

Service - 8/10 (Overall)

Overall a nice fuck what can I say! No girl is perfect, we accept who accepts us. Will RTF soon as this girl has said the most “Yes” and very few “No”s.

To side track I wanted to try Xiao Xin but apparently two indian bros scared her by doing something to her and she refused me because I belong to that race. No hard no foul. Life goes on. I don’t feel bad, a note to rough brothers out there regardless of race, respect the women!