View Single Post
Old 19-07-2016, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 19
fucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

1654A Xiao Ya -MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE AS I AM A SUCKER(or FUCKER) FOR BEAUTY- Model looking face that will make you feel like "FJ" a Korean actress , slender body to caress , perky ass for rear entry, killer deep throat until choking, BBBJ with swirling tongue , like clitoral stimulation with gentle tongue and passionate frenching like GF Feeling, ask for her famous "Frenching cum oil masturbation" (be warned- you may come sooner than expected) , good attitude with no rush service, like to lie down next to you after cumm, - friendly and smiling - listen attentively to conversation -DIE DIE MUST BANG HER (4 dick ratings) aka PArk Min Young

XIAO YA (1654A) aka "PARK MIN YOUNG"
WARNING: Better book her early!!!! - WORTH WAITING FOR THIS HOT BEAUTY and probably the prettiest in GL

1654A Xiao Xin- CFM look, not so perky hips, small breasts , great AR, BBBJ, FJ and knows how to turn you on, blow your mind out and FCUK you till kingdom come thy will be done! (3 dick ratings)- MUST TRY!!!!

1654A Chu Chu- Big boobs, great AR, BBBJ standard but do not mind sliding her raw pussy on your uncapped dickhead, passionate frenching, loves various positions and enjoy being suck on the clitoris (4 dick ratings)

1669 Le Le- Best OKT service, standard BBBJ, tall, slender and leggy. Us Feet masturbation with oil, breast fuck with yoga turning head to lick cock head. (3 dick ratings)

1612 EMILY - BBBJ with deep throat and swirling tongue around sensitive cockhead rim, slim and perky ass and breast, like clitoral stimulation with hand while going rear entry, natural juice flow with no KY (have to be appealing to her)- MUST TRY before she leave end of JULy

Last edited by fucky; 19-07-2016 at 04:45 AM.