Old 21-07-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 17
yyy12369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Rtf winnie last fri.... Think shd be 4th time liao.

Not going to be a very detail fr. Just to comment on her vast improvement in water bed service.

First of all she not exactly the super pretty type but more of a gnd n cutsie kind. Body wise also not very fantastic... A cuppers n butt alil flat. But some how i feel she is the sincere type n has some X factor that makes me rtf so many times.

Now on her improvements. On my first visit, she only started one week or so. Kinda raw to water bed n do not know much pattern. It's changed much better now. Firstly, she french passionately n cheekily. Secondly, on water bed got more patterns with sensual sucking on nips and cheeky eye contact when hv bbbj n balls sucking. This time round she also did some ar which I previously didn't encounter. Thirdly, she uses finger to poke asshole n at same time do hj n look at me w a cutsie cheeking smile showing her nice dimples. Fourthly, she do rub her pussy on cock (no insertion hor) and also do one pattern such that she use her butt to make the harden cock go upright n then slowly go up n down simulating riding... Lastly, after waterbed she will giv a gd bbbj when washing up with an intense look. That makes me blast off even before going to bed... Probably also due to PE n ED... Haiz lao liao

So gotta give her credit for her keeness to improve. Maybe she picks up the skills fm yi na and bao er? Haa