Thread: L20h62a
View Single Post
Old 24-07-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold
月月

Physical: Face reminds me of 葉旋 ... my type of face ... tall tan athletic body with B boobs ... gutsy one, not wearing any bra ... light brown nipples with small areola ... slim frame  

Service: Full service ... bath rub ... bed BM ... cat lick ... AR without need for me to prop ass up ... hard massage ... to the front, nip suck ... bbbj ... then I motioned her to 69 which she was obliging

Boob feel is good - soft and succulent ... 69 ... her long body makes it hard for me to hit her g-spots

Bang: She rode me ... for her height, she is lightweight ... after entry, she eased herself into the reverse butterfly cowgal clasp which seem like a trademark of lightweight FLs ... good grip - I grabbed both her nipples with my left hand,  and grabbed her small butts with my right hand to accentuate her rides ... she moaned genuinely ... squeezed me off but I had little

Afterwards she commented I had little discharge and asked why ... 干太多了, I told her and she laughed heartily  。。。 good and full session

月月
Pros: Pretty face. Nice athletic figure.

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me