Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
YJ17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 6 H66

I just breastfucked G5.

This is the first time I tried breastfucked and it feels akin to masturbating using a silicon pussy but nonetheless was a sextifying and memorable one.

Her name is beer, she is tall and had a big pair of natural C to D slightly sagging boobs.

After all the SOP, before she capped me, I decided to try my luck and asked her whether I can breastfucked. I guess she did not understand me and most probably had never tried before. She lied down and look at me. I was thinking, how to breastfucked her lying down and her breast went spread and flat. I pulled her up into a sitting position, kneeled in front of her and place my dick in between her breast. Finally she understood and Said," ohhh". Most excitingly she asked " wan oil?" I replied" Of course!"

After lubricating my dick, she clamp it tightly around her nice big boobs. I was waiting for her to massage me with those melons but she did not. Soooo I held onto her shoulders and began thrusting her cleavage. At the same time, she was licking my body.

About 3 minutes into the game, I felt a sense of euphoria and saw my load shoot up and splatter all over her body. Oh man, what a mess have i created. Not only did I came all over her body, some of the cum spilled onto the bed. She panicked and quickly grab the tissues and wipe everywhere while I calming hold onto my dick and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I was quite apologetic for causing the mess and dirtying her bed but at the same time admiring the wonderful sight of my cum all over her.

This was indeed something different from the usually geylang experience which prompt me to write this FR.

I would return to breastfucked her soon but maybe with a different position to avoid staining her bed sheet again.

I hope you brothers enjoyed this FR and looked forward to your FR on your breastfucking experience.