View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
bik0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Went back to this house yesterday, since the usual appraised girls were not in, I decided to try g5 and her slim body

We chat a little bit, shower SOP then proceed to the bed

Body 5/10 face is ok, boobs A, too skinny
CBJ 5/10 not much suction, barely sucked balls
FJ 8/10 she started riding me very hard while slurping my ear, which I found quite exciting. I then banged her in missionary and doggy, good service so far

But after I came, things started going wrong. She first started acting weirdly, shaking her legs like something was stuck in-between and ducking in the shower for more than 5 mi. Her attitude was also bad when I asked if she was ok

After a quick shower, I lay on the bed and surprisingly notice she is dressing up

After 2 minutes trying to explain her I paid for 40 minutes and expected a massage, she complained but proceeded as requested (fully dressed). After 10 minutes she was done and invited me to gtfo asap. Total 30 minutes

RTF: never. I had bad luck recently trying new girls in GL, this one was definitely not worth the 100$ (angmoh price)

Okt is friendly and told me g88 was on period, will probably go back for her and give up on new girls