View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

a few of the gals on my list on code red. tried 1606 and sasa happen to be free for the next slot. other than her boobs size, everything else was above my expectations

1606 莎莎

looks – 7.5 (i kind of like her features)
Boobs – 7.5 (C cup, non saggy. small areola, small protruding nipples. i was expecting Ds tho)
body – 8 (deadly curves, smooth skin, not too fair or tanned, short young fit body. very voluptuous coupled with the big boobs. A few small tattoos here and there. Specifically a diamond one just below the back of her neck )
BBBJ - 7 (im not a fan of this much anyway. my rating here is always inaccurate)
FJ - not rated. i am out of shape tonight so the session was more towards gfe. maybe im still having that mind problem about legal houses at times..
GFE – 8.5 (she joins me lying on the bed, chat abit and she start kissing me then into frenching. not sure if she is a natural frencher but 80% of the time we were doing that! she said i gave her a good feeling)
Service – 7.5 (her catbath is quite gd and bathroom foreplay is not too bad)
RTF – added to the list

Last edited by GN007SG; 11-08-2016 at 11:31 AM.