Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 13-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: L8h43G17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Tried g17. No regret. She's a definite syt with short hair. I would say she's the curvy type. Well done enhanced boobs. Frenching starts in shower and all the way until deed is done. Catbath and bbbj are above average. She's also chatty and has great gfe. Tried to get me going for round 2 but not enough time. 50 dollars well spent for a gem.
After reading the fr i thought maybe give her a try.
Normly of its fake tits , i will not consider. But since got good service and bbhj and syt , i give her a go.

She was busy when i went . See from the album not bad, so on.

When my turn came, looks nice. I wont say she is the curvy type. More Like slim n petite with enhanced 32d. I like her hair, neck length n soft to touch.

She try to make conversation but seem forced. Maybe see too many customers. Felt a bit distance n work like. Anyway was looking to the frenching n bbbj.

Shower very routine.

On the bed. Just a bit of cat bath n bbbj. Not bad lah but not the best . Lacking a bit technique n passion. Then knn cap already. Kinds boring i must day. Thought i service her for a while. Lick her awhile but not much reaction , not like l18h38g9 who likes it so much .

So just mount her in missionary.. She is like a dead fish n seems bored. I tried to kiss her she allowed but she just did not respond. No fun lah... Did a few pattern....very boring bonk...then ask her to hj. Quite boring also....so told ger i want to breast fuck. She lie down n cover her face with towel. Boring.

Then cum liao.

Sorry no return fuck .