Old 17-08-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h43

Went for a romp with G18 whose boobs so impressed me when I peeked in here last time. I was only slightly disappointed to see that upon second glance, her big, bulbous boobs are of the enhanced persuasion. But they're well-formed, so couple that with a sweet, voluptuous ass, and you've got yourself a tight little body that’s super fun to roll around with for a while. Great attitude too--not gfe, but friendly in an authentic sort of way which I sometimes prefer. Finished the session with what was easily the best Thai massage I've had in GL--damn near professional level, complete with Tiger balm and back-cracking!

She first gets the ball rolling in the shower by lathering up your full frontal with them big soapy titties. Her fuck session begins with a foot massage before she slowly works her way up, sliding her chest along your cock and gently tit-fucking you to rock hardness. Everything is lubed with baby oil for a delightfully slippery experience. The best is when she teases the opening of your penis with those hard, pointy nipples of hers. Mmm!

Transition to CBJ is very smooth--I actually had to reach down to see if she'd put on a condom. She grunts like an animal while she's sucking your dick, which is awesome, and she bobs up and down in such a way that her nipples and boobies poke and slap against the inside of your thighs. I'm generally not a blowjob guy, but this experience was primal, which I totally dug. Bonus for the side mirror where you can watch her in profile, blowing you on all-fours, her meaty ass pointed in the air and her mammaries dangling over you like a succulent pair of udders.

I fucked her in all the usual positions, sucking on her titties whenever accessible, and blew my load doggystyle. The session was followed by some sincere conversation, at which point I got a boner just from seeing the way her boobies drooped down close to her abdomen, and the way her nipples got hard whenever the breeze from the air conditioner blew our way. So I extended my session and went for another round, starting round 2 by suckling like a babe on them titties as she moaned and stroked me back to hardness. Yeah!

As bros tyty91 and bonkning have pointed out, she's been here a long time--finishing her 2 years next month, so hit it while you still can boys. She's trying to make as much money as she can before going back to her family, and I already told her I'd be back at least once before she leaves, ‘cause I'm charitable like that.

L08H43 G18 Mona
CAT50, Thai (late 20s/early 30s)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (friendly and authentic with a good life perspective)
Face: 7.5/10 (pretty in a non-standout sort of way which is probably why I never noticed her before. )
Body: 7.5/10 (short with a cute little tummy.)
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced with just the right amount of droop)
Ass: 8/10 (curvy and tight)
Pussy: 7/10 (shaved.)
Wash: 8/10 (uses her breasts as well as her hands, soapland-style.)
Massage: 8.5/10 (oily delight with near-professional massage. uses her breasts too)
CBJ: 8/10 (grunts like an animal. love feeling those breasts between my thighs)
FJ: 7/10 (accommodating, various position)
RTF: hell yeah! soon as I'm done writing this FR.
---

PS I rtf'd after writing the above report. Session was nice, but significantly less enthusiastic than last time. YMMV.