Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L12h17

Went with G10 from this house other day

Name: Apple

Looks: Sweet looking, with braces. Long brown hair

Body: Slim, with natural B boobs with inverted nipples.

Shower: Standard, nothing special

Foreplay/catbath: standard also

BJ: she has the tendency to go ball licking, personally not my cup of tea, so i told her to just focus on my shaft. CBJ wise is hardworking, took my whole shaft in, but suction is so so, enjoyable but not enough to make you want to CIM.

FJ: she likes to ride i think, and she likes to grind you till she cums. provided you outlast her, so bros that tend to finish early, probably tell her to not be so wild on riding. She really cum though, cos she was DAMN WET after she rode me, i fingered her slightly and teased her before I took my turn to cum.

Post FJ: After reading the above FRs, seems like the girls in this house goes STRAIGHT TO THE SHOWER after you shoot. I hinted her that bell havent ring, to try to get her to lie down with me, but she went on to shower by herself. By the time im done showering, her clothes everything on, tidying the room.

Attitude: Everything till the shower is good, to be honest. RTFed her a few times, but some of the session my performance was quite under par, but she was still patient to get me hard and managed to finish, with a smile. So to be fair to her, her services, looks and attitude are good, but a tad bit lacking on the GFE.

RTF: Probably only when I feel like seeing her, cos she quite my type of girl in terms of looks. But I feel like trying other girls, since her GFE is still not so good after RTF. Saw some new faces otw out.

Bro Undsta, how is G11? Can you share some info on her if you dont mind?
thanks in advance