Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Name: Xiao Lan
House: 1606A

Physical Attributes
Face: More towards a young MILF. Not your Kawaii type but still looks good.

Body: She has broad shoulders but also a slim waist, skin tone is to the fairer side.

Boobs: These are her defining features. D Cups or bigger and slightly saggy. They overflow from my hands and the best part is that she has no issues with me sucking her tits like nobody's business. Big brown nipples. Of course I totally enjoyed myself squeezing them from beginning of the session to the end as long as I am in position to do so. They are big enough to bury your face in.

Pussy: Bushy.

Service
Shower: Straight Shower

French: I didn't try.

Catbath: Got a massive boob massage before her catbath started, it was satisfying. She slowly licks up my entire back very thoroughly before going down to my butt and legs. It was a nice slow catbath.

Painting: I didn't ask

AR: No comments, all I can say is that it feels good.

Boob sucking: No problem, sucked all I want.

BBBJ: She BBBJ me from front then changed to side position where I can grope her tits and touch her pussy, can feel her thick pussy juices coat my fingers. She also does her BBBJ nice and slow which got me in the mood especially after seeing her boobs dangling in front of me.

FJ: It was an enjoyable bonking session seeing her boobs jump up and down with my every thrust. Her vagina is moderately tight too. She is quite accommodating and tries to seduce me like a JAV actress. Sucked tits while I fucked her pussy. My hands seldom left her mega D Cuppers untouched. Was squeezing them the moment I inserted my dick until I cummed.

Attitude: Excellent. Willing to please, she even asked me for feedback if there is anything else that I liked but she didn't do. I am very impressed by this.

RTF: Definitely. This girl puts in all her effort to please her customers. With her big boobs, I can guess she will be getting lots of customers going to her for service and boobs.