Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Xia Tian (Summer)
Home Base: 16 WH 06

Physical Attributes
Face: Her face is the big type definitely not Kawaii, more towards young but ugly MILF. In my opinion, her face is like an ape's, big and wide.

Body: She has tattoos on her arm and belly. Her height is around 1.6m. She is not the slim type, more like slightly bigger bone frame. Flat butt. Slight belly fats.

Boobs: B Cups, feels fake to me. Slightly saggy.

Pussy: Partially shaven, its quite spiky.

Service
Warning: This girl's service is one of the lousiest I ever had. Apart from having a face that looks lousy, her attitude is totally not deserving of being in the CAT 150 category. Also she loves to show that black face.

Shower: SOP shower with BBBJ.

French: I didn't try. Her face is so black that I lost my mood.

Catbath: Lick here and there, a bit here and a bit there. Then told me to flip over.

Painting: Did it for a short while before she stopped me. It was a very short while. Didn't get time to build up my mood for sex.

AR: Normal, combined with some licking of the SPAB area.

Boob sucking: Sucked a while before she told me she want to put on the condom.

BBBJ: Pretty normal, done from side

FJ: Her pussy was dry, so I told her to put some lube but she didn't want so I just try to insert inside but the more I try, the more I lost interest as she showed her black face and my dick just went limp. Then she show her black face again especially when I told her to get my dick up again. In the end, I decided to just go for CIM as i am not in the mood to fuck her.

Attitude: Bad. She was showing her BLACK FACE as if I owe her money. I think she is about to quit therefore show this kind of lousy attitude. She has this very lazy way of moving about, moving from here to there as if she has a 100 ton of weight on her body, to me its a sign that she is not interested in her job. Apart from that she is another time rusher that takes short cuts. Another piece of trash.

RTF: NO WAY. The whole session was a waste of money and I do not pay for totally lousy attitude and service not to mention BLACK FACE. Whole session ended in 40 mins.