Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 19
flhepcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Hi bros

I saw YiYi 2045 yesterday, and confirm FR below; fairly accurate, no French kissing, though you won't miss it; really nice pussy and she'll contract muscles to please you. Nice bath body to body technique. Only PRC girl who would match the old Malaysian girls in terns of body, looks, attitude, service, sexual fun, massage technique, friendliness, chattiness and attention. Lovely long hair and legs . Defo RTF, if i lived here these days (now based o'seas) she would be my regular rtf. Reminds me of my old regular RTF seiko, ice, sm michelle, xiao ching, wen fang, mei zhi, pei yi in terms of guranteed enjoyment.

Other PRC ones i'ved tried I don't even think ever of any temptation to rtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
150cats FR – 2045 Yi Yi

(I have posted it under 2045 thread, just post it here for good recommendation)

I first time saw Yi Yi at another house while I was waiting for another girl, asked OKT and got her name.

Booked Yi Yi through telephone call, when I arrived at 2045, Yi Yi was back from other house, wearing black dress to show her very white and good skin, I was happy immediately.

Origin: Jiangxi
Debut: January 2016
Face: 7.5/10, not very beautiful type, but still pleasant look and I won’t reject
Body: Around 1.62 meter, very nice butt, curve, no tummy at all, very white and very smooth skin, soft too (she said she dislikes sunshine). She has long and good quality hair, it is enjoyable to touch her body and hair (such as her back) in the same time. I give 8.5/10 high score here.
Boobs: B cup, all natural, soft and nice to grab, very beautiful shape
Shower: better than average, some extra action
Catbath: standard
AR: not asked
Painting: not asked
Fingering: no time (we talked too long time then no time here)
Kiss/French: she initiated, one time french during catbath
BBBJ: very good skill
FJ: 8.5/10, flexible and listened to my instruction. Actually she led the position change and asked me to try different positions (nice girl). There was the excellent point – when she was on top, she changed from cowgirl to reverse cowgirl (I lay down to see her back than see her boobs) and she moved with strong power front and back (not up and down) and made me very excited. Never experienced with other girls for this position, opened my eye.

RTF – Yes (due to her very good skin, reverse cowgirl FJ and nice talking)

She is a nice talking girl and we talked a lot and found time was limited to go full course. I like nice talking girl. By the way, this house 2045 is different reception setting when clients waiting, nearly clients and girls are sitting on the same long sofa, and on girls’ sofa there are many girls’ bags, hats, make up products, etc, I felt to enter a beauty shop (great interesting to look at carefully while waiting).

Last edited by flhepcat; 31-08-2016 at 10:30 AM.