View Single Post
Old 08-09-2016, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 20
Compass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to beholdCompass68 is a splendid one to behold
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Upon recommendation of a bro, tried below WL

Name - Yue Tian (Moon Sweet translate direct ah)
House - err forgot
Sats - 1.64m (around there), 38D, 34 40 sibei tualiap

Ok, I saw hor ppl say she look like Rie Tachikawa? Hmm not quite true.. but upon closer reading, see that it's her body that is a close look. This I agree. She is fleshy but not fat. Very huggable.

Inside room, she strip for me.. and when remove my boxers, my dick popped out, cos my hands oledi molesting her chest lor... I remove her clothes for her.. but her bra.. sibei jialat.. front open de.. buay hiao. But once open.. Hua!! or shud I say.. HUAT AH!

Anyways, played with her chest and followed her into the bathroom.

Ok, here is the part that I MUST agree with bro T68. I asked her if we cud rubba and she took out her shower foam/gel/watever (eh.. not lotion like bro said?), so I asked her. She immediately remember and say bro brought it himself. She dun haf (KNN.. i shud haf pmed bro)

But.. it was still shiok as after washing up.. she lathered up her body and we really rubba rubba in the bathroom. She.. however, dun allow kissing... say "not familiar so dun kiss"... (I guess she hinting that regular treated diff la.. hor bro T68?)

We.. mmm.. I, had a fun time rubba rubba her inside the bathroom.. run my hands all over her chest, butt, CB (no fingering allowe tho), legs.. Sibei shiok sia.

Then I asked for a BBBJ inside the bathroom. She obeyed and it was quite good.. but I think nid more coaching.

While she suck my cock, I rubba her chest and I almost came... wakao..
So stopped her and onto the bed we went.

Ok, here is not her strongest point, she do a ok catbath, but use her boobs and body to lightly go over my body.. not shiok for me.. prefer the hard press and rub n grind. BBBJ when I turned over was better on the bed.. and did a whole 8mins worth.

Fucking is quite funny, cos she duno alot of positions and I like order her around LOL... "go on top", "turn your back to me.. dun let my cock out", lie back", "go doggy position" She obeyed and I enjoyed the session.

Next time I better remember to get my own Nurul gel lor.

Sorry if FR not as good as others.

Will RTF , definitely .. see if she french me.. lol