View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2590 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Just finish a sexxion with no.19. Ella

I agree that's the place has the friendliest okt around. Over all it was a good time together, quite a few ladies available. I pick Ella cause she is the kind I like. A bit meaty, long hair sweet smile. She told me she is 25 and been in gl a couple of months. My favourite bit is that she juz tied her hair during service. Didn't bun up like some other WL. I really like girls with long hair, when they are on top of u can feel their hair tickling your body. Lol!

Anyway... The session was normal, pretty sop. Cbj with some ball teasing. She got on top and rode me, then she rolled down to I can get on top. Which I didn't really like cause I can't see much, so I ask her to switch to doggy where I cummed.

I thot that's the end, she told me to turn around and gave me a 5mins massage. It was decent I guess for a quicky, she even got on top and step on me, say I got a lot meat. Lol! Fat mah!

Over all a good time together, might rtf but I prefer trying other flavours.

Looks: 8/10 cute. my type, got a bit of a tummy.
Cat bath: 6/10 average
GFE: 7/10 juz some light pecks, didn't offer to help me with my clothes. Did give me a nice hug before I left.
Cbj: 7/10 normal, a bit of teasing I like how she sits next to u to bj, can auto rom her body.
FJ: 8/10 used KY, but accommodating
Rtf: maybe.
Overall: 7/10 worth the $50. No regret.

I seldom login, PM if you need to find me.