View Single Post
Old 14-09-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
wateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwateva83 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
😠

G13

Looks : 7.5/10 GND look...

Figure : 7.5/10 small B not much tummy fats...

CBJ : 3/10 no feeling...

FJ : 7/10 when cowgirl...4/10 when missionary...

Service : 8/10 when in bath...7/10 when in action...4/10 halfway into action...1/10 after action...wanna know y?

during cowgirl...i place my left hand on her right boob...not squeez but jus placing there to have a feel...she immediately lean forward and lie on mi..."keeping" her boobs out of reach from my hand...ok fine...u dun like ppl to touch your boobs...i ok...

den after less than 2 mins of cowgirl...she said tired ask mi to be in top...missionary...ok...i change...and immediately she use her left arm to cover her boobs...haiz...nvm...i continue pumping...less than 3 mins...she say can i faster shoot...cos she wanna PEE...yes PEE...and gimme that sibeh sianz look...

upon hearing that and seeing that sibeh sianz look of hers...my 2IC also sianz 1/2...i jus stop...pull out and ask her to go PEE...she den looked surprised and say "you still wanna fuck or not?" i told her nvm...go PEE and later jus HJ mi...

she den go PEE...wash up herself...yes...wash up herself as if the job is done...den came out wrapped in towel...pull out the rubber on my 2IC...and start shaking my 2IC...yes...shaking...shaking left and right...not puming up n down for HJ...although she make an attempt to lock my nipple to arouse mi...still the effort isn't there...i jus took over and PCC myself...haiz...so she keep on licking for abt 1min...she jus completely rest her head on my chest...ya...majum slping...nvm...i jus continue PCC and I'm glad that I'm able to cum despite all these...i "woke" her up...and she use tissues to wipe my 2IC...and never say a thing...

so i stood up...she never said a thing...so i jus proceed to the bathroom to wash up myself...came out...and there she was fully clothed lying on the bed eyes closed...i jus wipe myself dry...wear back my clothes...and jus left the room...on my way out...the OKT ask mi whether i need a drink...i kindly declined...pity the OKT...so friendly but his G13 like wanna make his business go bad...

i will visit this house again...but will never take G13 again...

sorry for the long rant...

Qing Qing(RTFed 3 times...)
Xiao Ya(RTFed 2 times...)
Chanel
Tian Tian
Xiao Die
Xiao Ju
Virgin PT FR