Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L8h43

Just went for G17.

Name : Nun (pronounce as Noon)
Age : early 20s (22 proclaim by her, so SYT lovers rejoice !!!)

Face : 8.5/10 Young tight skin and wear contacts ( She knows hows to put on makeup, uses double fake lashes and used nude makeup for a natural look which suit her age and uses glitter for eyes, so if your spouse is the TSA type.... beware of glitter !!! )

Boobs : 7/10 - Enhance big C ( a tack on the hard side for me but still okay, and wore nubra today, that's a plus! )

Body : 8/10 - A little tummy fat but make her look sexier in a way like GND

Shower : 8/10 - SOP maybe because I'm large in size and toilet is small. The Soap they uses is DOVE (Should be bought or import from Thailand!!! so after shower you don't smell like you just came out of a whore house just incase your spouse is the TSA type...)

BBBJ : 7.5/10 - Suck like there is no tomorrow with ton of tongue & water action but needs work and can be improve.

FJ : 7/10 - Seems like she doesn't like Cowgirl but she did try for like 3mins and then switch to doggy and missionary later. Her moan is the fake type ( I think ) but not that bad, still pretty pleasing till you notice it.

Massage : -N.A.- didn't really wanted it, even though she did light massages on my tight but I have muscle injury so it hurts at the slightest touch.
DMG : $50 ( was really tempted to extend)

RTF : May wanna try out G9 and G12 first.

Thanks bro Comm for the recommendation and tour.

Last edited by tenth4; 19-09-2016 at 06:11 AM.