Old 20-09-2016, 09:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
tenth4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: L8h43

Had another session at this awesome house !!!

Name/no. : G9 (Run)

Face : look 25-28 (but actual age is 32)

Boobs :8/10, C cup (enhance but feel pretty natural unless you squeeze for juice that u will feel the silicon.)

Body : 8/10 Have all the right curve and right amount of fats for a good pounding.

BBBJ: 100/10 (yes, 100 !!! start in shower and suction was superb with super tongue action in the bathroom !!! almost gave in if she have continue for another 20secs.... would have or could have been an accidental CIM)

Catbath: 6/10 ( didn't really do much but the ball-licking and sucking was good, hope there is more action)

Fingering : allow !!! ( might not be for all, depend on chemistry I think, I'm not too sure.)

FJ: 8.5/10 (Awesome Cowgirl, loud moaning and thought it was fake till I feel her vagina contraction after I came. Not really loose as commented on some of the FR by other bros, might differ from personal opinion. I could feel the rim of tightness)

GFE : 7/10 (pretty high GFE, will hold on to you and won't let go for like 3 - 5 mins and might be able to feel her vagina contraction if she came, but kinda weird to leave tissue on a person's dick after the deed, looking like a bandage.... )

DMG : $50

RTF : maybe, confirm on my list but wanna try G12 and G8 first and or maybe other girls before confirm them as my only RTF.