Old 21-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR On L18H38

Been going to this house to see if G11 is free, but she like always working, dammit. Lazy to walk today so stayed to see see look look. OKT recommended G16, looks my type so went with her.

I didnt ask for alot of info about her, only know she is 22 this year.

Looks: I would say she is pretty, but this house so many pretty girls, she may just look ok and go under radar in the tank. Brown long hair with curls, fair like chinese.

Body: I went wow when she pulled down her dress. Though confirm not natural, but looks big and nice on her petite frame, i would guess its C upper. Got small tummy.

Pre-FJ: Shower was normal, fast fast finish, never waste time.

Foreplay: Sound effect start from here, quite a turn on, also very active and not shy to lick my ears and neck, the rest on is sop suck nipple etc.

CBJ: Hardworking for sure, but a bit too harsh for my liking, was about to tell her to soften she finished the BJ. Duration abit short.

FJ: Started with cow girl, and her boobs hanging right infront of my face, and she guide my hand to grab her boobs while she ride, i must say her boobs was quite ok to the touch, though its fake, but not as hard as G69's which i tried last time.
Pussy was tight enough for me. After riding for awhile she pulled me to change to missionary, so carried on pumping her. Quite a sight to see her boobs shake up and down, controlled my strokes to not cum so quickly. After shooting, she said something super malaysian, which is 真够力, with the proper accent and intonation, which I later found out she is thai/malaysian mix, which explains her chinese speaking capabilities.

Post-FJ: had a small chit chat in the shower and it was quite fun cos she can speak some malaysian style chinese, which is a rare find in GL. Handed me a packet drink before leaving the room.

Overall experience: I would say she is RTF material for me, in terms of looks and body, which I have totally no complains at all. Service wise, i would leave it to future RTF to rate again, but for a first session it was ok for me. GFE wise, not an issue for me also, maybe RTF would make it better. Though i'm still waiting for G11.................

Bros, may I ask, do you all know if this G16 is new girl or lao jiao? Cos her service does feel seasoned, compared to G69 which is new. I tried running a search for G16 on this thread, the last FR of G16 was in 2014-2015, so not too sure if this G16 is the G16 mentioned previously. Thanks in advance for any clarifications.

Thanks for reading!