Thread: Lorong 20 H58
View Single Post
Old 24-09-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 H58

Wanted to rtf Coco but she was not working. Amy, Lucky and XiaoXiao were available. Having tried Lucky before, decided to have a go with Amy.

Name : Amy
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : 44 kg
Hometown : Chengdu
Debut : 7 months ago

Face: Overall quite pleasant, fair complexion, lovely sharp nose, small lovely mouth with tender lips
Body: Slim, very slight baby fat and well-endowed legs, black long hair to the waist
Boobs: A+ cup, natural and soft, light brown small areola and firm nipples
Skin: on the fair side, smooth
Pre-shower action : Frenching, boobs squeezing
Shower routine : Soapy frontal rub, french intimately with simultaneous fondling of genitals
Cathbath & bbbj: Fast tongue licking, from ear down to back, buttocks and inner thigh; bbbj not so deep-throat, balls licking is exceptionally good, she worked around the dickhead very well
AR: Fairly good attempt, as she claim to hardly do it
Pussy painting: Had a 69 while she bbbj. Licked, sucked and painted pussy lips;has trimmed pussy hair which remain thick
Kiss/French: her lips are lovely - soft and tender for passionate frenching, mutual tongue arousal is very enjoyable.
FJ: one who enjoys sex, sex in cowgal, missionary, doggie positions. passionate frenching, mutual fondling of boobs and genitals for GFE. sex stamina supposedly not good in cowgal position but I kept her in the cowgal position for quite a while. She said her vagina is so filled by my solid dick; we frenched passionately. I believe she did climax a couple of times then, and her body couldn't help but rest on me and I stroked her lovingly. Gave her a quick doggie fuck and then thrusted her tight pussy in missionary positions. She cringed, grimaced, was ecstatic and later felt like a jelly (she said) as she totally surrendered. She has no energy to use her legs to grab my bum and has to use her hands to help. Her pussy then gripped, squeezed my dick and hip gyrated continually until I unloaded. She laid down beside me totally motionless for a couple mins to recover. Gave her some loving kisses. She claimed not to have such an exciting bonk for a long time!
RTF : Surely a yes.