View Single Post
Old 30-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

First timer for viet house and not disappointed by this one. Went around 2:30pm after late lunch and got quite good selection of girls. OKT is not over-friendly (my preference actually, cos not there to make frens ) and goes straight to the point - reeling through the numbers of the girls seated on the sofa, all 4 or 5 of them, even helpfully adding that G5 is in mid-fuck and I'd have to wait if I had her in mind.

But the moment I took a look, already settled on G3, cute and petite girl - maybe about 1.5m?) with short shoulder-length hair - totally my type. Very fair skin tone, B boobs quite a handful though start to sag liao, and a little bit of tummy. From the marks, I'd guess she's a young mum already. When in the room, close-up she looks quite mature also, like, late 20s or early 30s.

Service-wise is all quite standard for CAT50, didn't have chance to try to warm her up because she's quite procedural, from shower to CBJ, to cowgirl ride (less than a minute) then ask me to go on top. Pumped her hard in missionary only, varying our leg positions. Shiok to see her facial expressions when go in deep ... make me release soon enough.

Friendly and smiling girl, but somehow manage to avoid looking at me most of the time. After the deed, she was more chatty, told me she had an out-of-shape customer before that, ask her to cowgirl for quite long time so explains she is tired during our session.

Got little bit of time remaining, still ask me to cuddle together on bed till full-time. Maybe want to try KC me to come back ... hahahahh. Told me her name is "Yin" (sounds like) but I forgot to get her number to check if she is around for the next time. She's been here for 9 months apparently.

Sure want to RTF becos I find her attractive, and maybe got better service if I'm regular. For this first time, she didn't allow kissing her neck or boobs during the deed, says "itchy" .. WTF, but CAT 50 so I can cut her some slack here. Left the place happy and with her perfume lingering to remind me for some time.