Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR On L18H38

G11.....what can I say.....I have been visiting the wrong girl in this house all these time ! Lol

The first time I saw g11 when she was here I thought she's hot an i have always wanted to try her but resisted because of the fake boobs.

Everytime I saw her back, she never fails to stir my cock. Finally got to try her when G28 at 672 was on leave. And I waited quite long cos the guy before me took 3 sessions. ..wtf.

I wanted to take 2 sessions too but just warm up 1st and see how. Next time will be double session for sure.

G9 saw me taking g11 like buay song lol...fuck lah I gave her too many chances to prove herself. And when I test drive g11 finally , I know I m right for scrapping g9 lol.

I seldom go for fake tits but g11 is just so hot ...with that pretty face and hot smooth body...I kind of shifted my focus off her fake boobs....it's kinda hard at certain places but the boobs look really good on that body.

I like cob and the end with the hj is just superb...squeeze until every drop of sperm out of your nuts. This is how a hj should be done!

I won't say much but I will give her 98/100 for the 1st experience. If she has real boobs even for a b cup I will give her 99/100. Lol