Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L14h31

Name: Shui Jing

Homebase: 1431

My regulars weren't around, so decided to pick someone whom i heard the OKT mention before as good service. But I was soooo wrong.

Physical Attributes

Face: Average looking. Not ugly but not pretty either. Youthful but definitely not SYT face.

Body: Slim, with slightly tanned skin. Tattoos on her belly.

Boobs: A Cuppers. Pushed my hands away when I tried to touch her boobs during shower and all.

Pussy: Bushy.

Service

Shower: Straight shower, no BBBJ

Massage: 1 min of massage.

Catbath: lick a bit here and there then told me to flip over. Maybe around 3 mins worth of catbath

AR: Nil

Frenching: She don't do.

Boob sucking: She don't allow.

Painting: She don't allow.

BBBJ: She immediately went down to my dick and blew and blew and blew really hard and fast. Trying to get me to cum so she can end the session fast. Or at least that is what my impression is. because when I told her to stop she still tried to continue and kept on continuing and even used her body weight and hands to try and prevent me from sitting up or stopping her from blowing me. I just forcefully pulled my dick out of her mouth and told her to put on cap. So bros who can't control themselves, you gotta be careful, when you are over the edge and cum, its all over. Everything ends there.

FJ: Fake acting.

Attitude: Time rusher. Everything was over in 35mins. That includes both the showers and all the dilly-dallying like slowing wiping body after shower etc. Most probably she is about to return to china soon so just take all the shortcuts.

RTF: NO WAY. I am not going to waste my time and money on her lousy service. With so many new girls arriving, I don't think she is interested in continuing her business here anymore. I will go for all the newbies who are eager to give good service and build a pool of regulars instead.