View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of
Re: L18 H40 ( 6 New Girls Start Work On 23rd Aug This Friday 2013 )

Went down today, g11 on red resume work on Friday according to OKT.

1st round.

Tried G8, overall service very rush. Shower, cat bath, fj. Very terrible boobs job done.

When few mins start fj, suddenly stop pull out condom and proceed to hj me without asking my opinion.

Stopped her and came out even before phone ring.

2nd round.

Straight away request for G18 and had a super session with her in the shower while she bbbj me.

On the bed, waste no time frenching with her and she spend the remaining time cat bath and bj me (told her to take her time).

3rd Round

After the phone rang, requested her to make a call to OKT to extend another session while I proceed with FJ.

Upon finishing, shower up and she gave me a very good massage.

Overall had a very wonderful time with G18 despite fake boobs but quite well done surgery.

Will return if have chance definitely. She will be back Thailand roughly next year Feb or March