View Single Post
Old 06-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
naked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynaked123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L18 H40 ( 6 New Girls Start Work On 23rd Aug This Friday 2013 )

i dont know la i nvr tio. the last time i fk her was about a month back. sick and tired of her alr cos her pussy getting quite loose and she is getting fatter.

anyways heres 3 FRs on G1, G19 and G20

G1

Looks: 9/10. More of a OL look compared to the SYT look of G11

Body: 8/10. -1 for bony ass. -1 for fake tits although the feel is alot better than G8 and is not as hard as i would have thought. But god damn her tummy is almost non-existent and she is really small sized.

Shower: Used her large tits to rubba me all over. She then gave me a short catbath and HJ. Ended the shower with a hard bite on my nipple which caused me to moan out loud LOL.

Cathbath: 10/10.

Fingering: Yes quite wet actually.

CBJ: 6/10. Her suction was just average and is a little painful when her teeth sunk into my head.

FJ: 8/10 Her hole is quite tight and very accommodating.

RTF: Yes

The OKT (skinny/tall) told me if you dare find her, you wont come back to this house all because of her attitude.
Took up his dare cos one fine day after a session with G18, I was on the way out at the stairs when she guailan me and ask me for a session with her now. But then I was quite tired for the day and decided to go back tmr. Actually her attitude depends on customers really.

Last edited by naked123; 06-10-2016 at 09:24 PM.