Old 10-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR On L18H38

Here to post a bad FR. Wanted to find G11 or G16 but both not in tank. Saw G28 thought she looked not bad so went with her.

I wont be rating anything for her, just going to share what went on.

Shower was normal, nothing much. Catbath normal, after put on condom for BJ, wipe my dick damn long, BJ was ok, after that rode me a bit, as i was starting to get into it she gey siao want to me to take over liao. Ok lor, she lie down liao what to do, sian half. So went to doggy, by now I abit no feel liao, so just go through motion, then change missionary. She keep looking away, hand anyhow flick my nipple, by now no mood liao, so i went soft. Told her HJ instead, but she cannot even do HJ properly, the way she HJ like whacking my balls every stroke down, cock is totally cannot stand. After awhile just told her enough, and went to shower. Today abit no form, just want to release and go home, but meet girls like this really make monday worst. But to be fair to her she looks good, but service wise really not my cup of tea. G16 ORD mood but still give better services than her.