Thread: Lorong 20 H58
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 20 H58

As a couple of regulars were not available, rtf Amy today. It turned out to be a great choice!

Remembering how we sexed with each other the last time, she shortened the cathbath, concentrating on the bbbj, balls licking, sensually teasing the dickhead. I licked, painted and fingered her pussy. Could tell her pussy is exceeding tight and full of "cushion" within. Coupled with intimate frenching, I was ready in no time. So she began to ride on me. We sexed in the cowgal, doggie and missionary positions. I could sense she was genuinely hot and high! We climaxed together within 40 mins! I could feel my dick filling her pussy throughout. Towards the end, her warm and loving pussy squeeze made me unload fully. She laid beside me and we chatted for some 10 mins or so before washing. Could sense we were mutually satisfied!