Old 17-10-2016, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
schlongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

Had the worst experience ever with G48. I've been to this house a couple of times before so there was a level of expectation for the service. After the bath, she refused to give me a BJ, and immediately capped me and asked me to get on top. Again she wouldn't let me touch her. The whole time she looked so pissed so I had absolutely no mood and lost my hard on. She then stormed off into the shower and left me and I was seriously like WTF. I asked her for the telephone number for the reception but she refused to tell me. Then she was like "Ok hand job???". I was fucking angry so I washed up on my own, put my clothes on and went down to the reception. But the uncle couldn't even give a shit. Told me he'll tell his boss next time don't pick that girl. So I wasted $100 on absolutely nothing. I'll agree that usually the girls and service is top notch but after this incident, I doubt I'd ever go back and I would implore other brothers to contemplate before going there cause it could happen to anyone.

On a side note, anyone got any other houses to recommend?