Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Rainy day feel like a fuck so look for g11...but long q omg or some ppl tale multiple sessions. Really shows how power she is.

Can't wait so take 38 whom I saw before looks quite sweet. Need to wait awhile. When my turn, okt took my payment and direct me to the stairs then call out the gir's num. Again she gave the have we fuck b4 look lol.

From her dress I can see that she's quite a handful and hope it's not Wonderbra. Her butt is not as perky as that of g11. A bit disappointed.

When she removed her dress I wasn't disappointed. Boobs size is a good full B natural on that petite body. Looks good to me. It's only a cup + smaller than g11. I actually prefer g38 boobs to g9 even though g9 is bigger.

I would classify g38 as a syt. Very pretty and sweet but skin might be a bit dark for some. If you like Malay girls , you will like her.

Service is quitr good.she did what she is supposed to do n no rush. But cannot fight with g11. With 38 is a different feel. She's not overly mechanical n commercial ,may be she was but I didn't notice cos she's so pretty to look at and that boobs is so nice in my hands and plus all those mirrors lol.

FJ a bit lazy on the top but otherwise she's accommodative nice to fuck. No frenching though only light pecks .

Now got 2 favourite in this house...jialat..

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 25-10-2016 at 11:48 PM.