View Single Post
Old 26-10-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 10
aphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraphrodisia is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Just had a session with g13. Regretted my decision. At first under the effects of lighting still look not bad. When go inside room, ok la innocent face but the complexion is horrible even with her makeup on.

Here comes there turnoff part. I swear to god shes a hygiene freak. Had the longest bath ever. She was scrubbing here and there and cleaning over and over again and i knew my choice was wrong already.

After capped on she even used the tissues to wipe the condom! I mean like wtf you want to be so clean might as well dont do this job. Bj also pull my foreskin so much until pain.

She started riding for awhile before asking me to change. Went on with missionary awhile and changed to doggy. I merely entered and never use any force she say pain. So i started slowly. After a few thrusts i thought to myself, i came to enjoy why did i keep accomodating to her? I started to pump faster and harder til cum.

RTF: NO

TL;DR: horrible hygiene freak