Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2016, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of
Re: FR On L18H38

This house used to be my go-to shop some 2-3 years ago. Then, there were always buxomy Thai babes. Then got distracted by MLs and FLs. Now that ML/FL market has become contaminated with increasing scams, lies and deceptions , I find myself wandering through the lorongs again.

Anyway, this house again seems to have the better looking and more endowed Thai offerings. Please tell me if there are even better ones hor.

Visited this house twice in two weeks and each time, I was very impressed.

First visit
G1
Didn't stand out inside the fish tank but chose her because her tits we're spilling out. Once in the room and upon closer inspection, she is pretty indeed! Like babes in bkk clubs. Anyway, good looks, fair skin, beautiful big enhanced boibs, slim body, great ass and a very good fuck. She is an extremely active sex partner. Ended up 2 sessions, 2 shots. Defintenily rtf material.

Second visit
G8
Wanted G1 again but she was busy. While waiting G8 really caught my eye, more Chinese than Thai mix looker. So took her. She is a bit icy, I think that's just her real personality. But somehow we really got along. Nice long long legs, the slightest of tummies, great boobs and ass. Very active fuck partner too. Ended with 2 sessions and 2 shots again.

2 visits, 2 very good girls. Have ang pai G11 on the list and Girl 7 looks nice too. Bros, any more suggestions?

Thanks