Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: FR On L18H38

FR on G11

The final day of my 3 day escapade... and just nice i went into this house, G11 is available, I have heard so much about her....

However, like what others have mentioned, the feeling is very commercial and mechanical. Quick bath, some small talk to laugh about.. then going to the deed.

Plus points: Nice body, quite a pretty face, can ride for a while (like 3-5min), CBJ got lots of saliva
Negative points: Commercial feel, after a while my dick went soft and she rested a while, leaving me lying and staring at the mirror

Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (silky smooth)
Boobs: 7/10 nice size and small nipples. I like
BJ: 7/10 Sigh... it is CBJ. But it is rather good la.. she managed to get it up after i went soft (see below)
FJ: 6/10 Commercial feel (little eye contact) and my dick went soft. rested a while and she gave a CBJ to get it up. Ended in cowgirl.

RTF: No. I am not angry that the feeling is commercial as she has been here for more than a year.. If you have been fucking 10 plus time everyday for a year... I think it can't be helped that you would have a commercial feel. It would then take a real KC master to KC the girl =)