Thread: FR On L18H38
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR On L18H38

Just checked service is still consistent with g11. Bbbj , painting, cob, xxx, everything is there...but like some Bros say, commercial feel. I got time and want to relax a bit. FJ ended fast with possibly 15min left. So she shower immediately and then my turn. Still got time so she gave back massage with her towel on. Feel kinda bored so asks her to stop and I just want to cuddle. (Btw I paid $80 session)

So she lie down on the bed beside me and cover her body with towel....you know it's like she don't want to cuddle, not inviting although if you want to spoon she will allow, or if you want to remove her towel and roam her body, I don't think she will mind.. I was waiting for the bell to ring but it seems like eternity. It felt like that because I don't enjoy it. So I thought I should just leave with time remaining. A first for me .lol

Service wise she cannot be faulted but it lacks that "gfe feelin". I have more feel with g38 although no bbbbj n french. On red at the moment not sure when she resume work.

Rtf for g11....yes if I want a quixk fuck .