View Single Post
Old 17-11-2016, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

Wanted to RTF G3 again just now but it was her rest day, apparently. Looked at the array of available girls seated on the sofa, and settled for G9.

G9 is quite petite about 1.55m height. Tanned, sporty girl next door looks, with attractive eyes and smile. Says her name is “Ming” or “Ming Ming”. Here for 6 months now. Jokingly called her “Javier” because that’s the name I saw tattooed on her left collarbone area. She can speak and understand some CL.

Figure is not bad with the slight tummy of a young mum, obvious only when she stripped naked. Boobs small and deflated kind of saggy, but quite typical for CAT 50 non-enhanced. Body felt toned and firm, when I grabbed her waist during the ensuing FJ.

Started with cowgirl, but she just did a lot of grinding on top, while I played with her boobs. Can feel she got quite wet with all the rubbing contact, but she tired of it soon enough. Switched to doggy, which then tired me out (this, after full day’s work leh). So she gave a helping hand with ball licking to finish me off.

Detailed catbath. Her CBJ got some standard. She spent a lot of time on it, got tongue-flicking action, up and down the shaft, and all that. I asked for BBBJ but got rebuffed though!

She does have a sweet smile every time our eyes met, plus her above average looks and satisfactory level of service, that puts her firmly in my fav “playlist”.