Old 21-11-2016, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18H32 - Cat 80 thai (ex 1811)

Wanted to try G7 and G99 that everyone talking about, but no luck, so went with G6 . Petite at about 1.5m+ with natural B boobs, quite firm and nice to grab. She looks really really young due to her small size. Looks innocent GND, pretty.

Tried her that day, she was good, service was sop, gfe also so so, not much a talker. But her pussy was super tight. Trying to hold back from cumming too soon.

Was thinking try her again today, went up everything sop shower, not much talking. Then come to foreplay, her cbj was quite short and lackluster, just some licking of the head, not much feel, so i went soft. She tried to hj me to make me hard but it didn work. This is when she start to throw a fit. She just lie down and ask me fuck her. I ask her how, since im soft. So she answered rudely that she bj hj also no use, why not i just lie down let you fuck. At this point im like wtf no mood liao, so i told her nevermind, i went off to shower and left. I dont think we running out of of time, since its 40 mins, take abit of time to start over not too much to ask for i think. If other Cat50 girls can do that for me, why this Cat80 cannot?

Just sharing what went on, give her benefit of doubt she bad mood, and i also not say as young and powerful liao, so take it as pay money learn lesson, and reflect to the community. So bros, be warned.