Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
razorwind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Tried 2 girls over the weeks, G8 and G10

G8
Name: Ping Guo (as what she says)
Age: She said 19, probably shitting me, but looks young for sure

Looks: Looks youngish due to her small frame, 1.5m+, long hair, pleasant looking

Body: Her boobs abit hard to the touch, not sure its really firm or fake boobs. But B cups. Slim body, very fair skin

Services: Her BJ skills good, made me really hard. FJ was good as well, personally I like her moans, very very turned on. Didnt last very long cos really go very fast with her moans.

GFE: friendly, can speak chinese well, can joke can laugh.

RTF: Yes, well worth $50

G10
Name: Janice

Looks: Not the best looking in this house, but has the slutty look. She always has customers. Oh and she has raspy voice, bros that mind take note.

Body: Woo hoo, gotta mention this. Natural B upper. Its a rare find for me. Enjoy fully during FJ when she on top leaning forward, left hand one ball right hand one ball. Otherwise slim body, fair as well.

Services: BJ not as good as G8, but her strong point is the FJ. Hardworking cowgirl, willing to stay on top for awhile, definitely longer than the Cat50 i tried. Can take hard fucking, never complains, or maybe she does in a joking manner. Always a work out with her, but feel shiok after that.

GFE: Chatty, starts right on after you pay (at least that was for me), door close and everything goes crazy. Sessions with her always enjoyable. Can speak chinese, but pretty basic, too much she dont understand.

RTF: Yes, worth the $50

Saw a good looking girlm G1 before and after the sessions, hope got chance try her someday. Been awhile since I went 2038. Last time always had issues with their attitude problem OKT. The girls sometimes also black face cos of the OKT, didnt really like the atmosphere of this viet house. So far with this new batch of girls has been ok, the OKTs also not so lao lan. Hope it stays that way.