View Single Post
Old 23-11-2016, 04:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

So far I've been to this joint barely 3 - 4 times... the first few was so-so, a few weeks ago I dropped by on a rainy day as this place had room to park and get shelter from the rain.

I clearly recalled quite a few girls to choose from and picks #1 who gave me the brightest smile.

The entire experience was good and worth every dollar and was about to list her as someone I would surely return to... UNTiL ... towards the end while we were lying the bed, she picked up her phone to check messages which I'm fine as the deed was done. She decided to take photos of me while I was lying in bed. I was pissed and politely asked her to delete... she tried sweet talking her way out and I had to be firm and asked her to show me that she has deleted it.

Not sure if any bros here has had similar experiences with her or any other girls in this trade.
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all