View Single Post
Old 26-11-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cat 50 Thai WLs - Big Boobs FRs (at least C-cups, please)

Went to 1838, wanted 38 but long q, so ask for 11, also long q. Wtf. So go over to 1818... Quite good selection. And num 5 was there.

Not really a looker but not ugly also. Cannot really judge her boob size but its big from the look of it. So on.

She seem rather shy about her big boobs. Maybe its so big she has a inferiority complex. Like how girls with small tits ha e an inferior complex too.

She seem like dont want to let you see her naked in bright lights. So she took off her clothes with her back facing me. And the she used a towel to cover herself up and went into the toilet and wash me with towel on. I was like what the fuck. Will she service me with towel on or not ? And let me fuck her with towel on ?

Shower like she just went thru motion. Not thorough at all. Like playin piano without gusto . Lol.

After shower , she came out and turn down the lights to quite dim then took off her towel. And then the 2 headlights just shine at you. Dunno y she kept saying my cock very big. Complimenting The guy with big cock is old school already. Should just say i have a nice cock. Lol.

Back to her big boobs, i mean huge boobs. Think could b n F cup. Seriously huge. I think bigger than 1834g3. It droops a bit because they are so massive. But not saggy. I believe they are natural as i cant feel any implant. Overall i can say her figure is actually quite good .

Service not bad. Bbbj quite good. Nice n slow. Fj quite good . Her reaxtion not overly fake. But u know its fake cos she ask me at least three times if i cum when i stop to enjoy those humongous boobs. Er body is damn soft n smooth so the sensation is quite good. Too bad no Frenching for me.

With this kind of boobs , its mandatory for me to finish it off by boob fuck. When i going to cum, i got her to hj me. I too long never cum n my cum shot onto her mouth n hair....she immediately stop n i have to diy myself. She gave the disgusted look but wasnt pissed off. She is those gentle type n i kinda like her. If she show more gfe i will die in her hands. Rtf sure. But this house like timing same or worse than 1838. .

Last edited by Cyberspace Nerd; 26-11-2016 at 12:32 AM.