Old 27-11-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Jasper9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Westerhout Road; House #15

With regards to the maxx FR on Bao Er from WH1615 . I have never made any comments .but to b fair to all chiongster ,updated info is most important instead of wasting our manhood sperms count and time .money is of no issue .no offence not finger pointing at Anyone .pls do not flame me. I have seen this Bao Er .she is no doubt pretty but she said in person to me n during session, she no longer does any of those that was written by Maxx. She is simply a dead fish .and with rubber doing BJ . Can't kiss nor suck her nipples and she is aloof n cold n with no communications . Rubbish and lousy service except for her good physical attributes if u dun mind fxxxxx a good looking dead fish .u r better off wasting time on others .this is just a updated fr to remind other chiongster from falling to the girls or FRs tat is not updated and thus wasting time n feeling frustrated due to lousy fxxx . I swear upon god that this is a genuine updates on this girl . Wat she say was also recorded on my mobile voice recorder in case I m being flame n also to prove my case to avoid defamation .by other brothers here . This is just an updated version n hope I will not upset nor offend anyone here just by giving an honest updates but of course although this will bring inconvenience to the house 1615wh n to the girl Bao Er , but I dun think she deserve the fr nor tat was given by maxx during her first day at work n services was only rendered as she claims she was green n well maybe bro maxx is lucky to have her on her first day n thus written tat fr . I have nothing to gain nor lose by giving honest updates comparing to maxx points n his seniority but I feel that this has to b fair to all chiongster .I dun care for points nor reputation but I hv jus a chiongster. Try at ur own risk ,time and money n sperm wasting.