View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 03:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 9
972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better972200 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L0819 - Yi Tiao Long Service Provider

Decided to write a return FR for bao er after hearing her complaint that business was low..

As usual enter room chit chat and she complaint geylang very quiet.. i'm her third customers when it was already 845pm.. i told her》 izzit ? Than today you sure very wet. she say she everyday also wet

After removing our clothes french her like no tomorrow.. i help my hands to her butt and started touching ass and than to her pussy and cilts while we continue frenching.. can feel her abit wet below and i told her. i dont want water bed today as i want to paint her long long song song..
After showering for me , i told her i wash her pussy for her.. i sit down on the floor ask her open her legs wide and started painting her even before washing.. no smell and yet geniune juice flow out.. she was damp wet although her moan not very real..

Next we went to the bed and she started servicing me.. requested for 69 and told her i wanted a long long 69.. lick her for very long untill my tougue cannot take it.. stop.. rinse my mouth with the hot water she always prepare and ask her to lie down.. she wanted to cap me but i say wait.. continue licking her untill her moans sound real to me.. let her cap me and started trusting her.. several position and realse myself in lying dog style..

She complaint saying i make her shiok already but finish so fast.. bros who likes wet pussy come lick her and trust her.. btw her pussy very nice to me.. trim hair with pink lips..

Looks 8/10
Body 7/10 ( grow abit baby fats)
Breast i think grow big abit..
Service 8/10