View Single Post
Old 04-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: comm geylang diary ... my FRs and Scout reports

Went down again and wanted to try out js15 g7 but got distracted by the sexy dressing and deep clevage of g15, i had tried her once afew months ago so decided to rtf her again

Lorong 24, jalan suka, house 15, girl 15

Ratings pretty much same as previous fr, her bum seem to be more curvy and nice now, patient during fj and i took my own sweet time to cum, had to extend 1 more session. Banged her in doggie for a long time. Wanted to try some kama sutra positions but aiya....wait for regular girl then try better. Free to roam boobs. Good attitude.

Make up is quite heavy, english is good. She told me she learnt her english by herself, i find her to be quite intelligent. Talking to her my thai also improved as she is like a english to thai dictionary with sexy figure and pretty face (heavy makeup). I tried my best to fill up her physical hole as i could not fill her emotional hole or pocket hole.